Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Show

Hi guys, whats up you all? What about your fasting? Happy Ramadhan all my readers.

Ever you feel alone, sometimes you feel crowd or busy. People are going to school, office, market, or whatever they want to go. Even they don't have any time for themselves. I don't know why people are thinking too much, crying too much, crawling so much. What I just know is people are being too mature before their age. We just live once, and there is no second life. So don't waste your life for everything you hate, but do something you love. Enjoy this live like you enjoy your favorite tv programs. 

"Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay"- Simone de Beauvoir

"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life"- Mark Twain 

"I love life because what more is there"-Anthony Hopkins
  
       "Life consists in what a man is thinking of all day."- Ralph     Waldo Emerson


 



Well, today is the last day of my ramadhan holiday (???) I really miss to take my photo then post here, so I decide to grab my clothes and my mommy clothes. Hahaha and here what I found




The Show-Lenka

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
 I don't know where to go, can't do it alone  
I've tried and I don't know why
 
Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop 
'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot to be something 
I'm not I'm a fool out of love 'cause 
I just can't get enough
 
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  
Life is a maze and love is a riddle  
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone  
I've tried and I don't know why
 
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  
I'm so scared but I don't show it  
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down  
I know I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show
 
The sun is hot in the sky just like a giant spotlight  
The people follow the signs and synchronize in time 
It's a joke nobody knows, they've got a ticket to the show
 
Yeah, I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  
Life is a maze and love is a riddle  
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone 
I've tried and I don't know why
 
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  
I'm so scared but I don't show it  
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down  I know 
I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show
 
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  
Life is a maze and love is a riddle  
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone  
I've tried and I don't know why
 
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  
I'm so scared but I don't show it  
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show, just enjoy the show
 
I want my money back, I want my money back  
I want my money back, just enjoy the show  
I want my money back, I want my money back  
I want my money back, just enjoy the show

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

 See you all!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment